Sunday 30 November 2014



Goodbye Olivia, Goodbye Tessa, Goodbye Mia, Goodbye Anna, Goodbye Jenni, Goodbye Ginny, Goodbye Paul and Goodbye Enrich, forever!!!! (not quite), Oh, sorry I was busy saying my goodbyes to my teachers and year 6 friends. This is our last day together here at Enrich. I am so sad but so excited for next year. Today we had a shared lunch to celebrate everyones' time here at Enrich. I have decided to do a P.M.I about this year.
P                                                                   
Making new friends like Anna and Mia                                                                                                                                                                   
Public Speaking.                                                                                
Talent development/performance with Ginny.

M
Katie leaving :(
Nicola having to stay home with locked wrists.
All of my year 6 friends are leaving.

I
Domain name change.
Ancestry projects.
Katie getting engaged and pregnant.

Goodbye dearest readers and...
Blog Ya Next Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment