Thursday 6 June 2013

Going to Disneyland

"Hello...I would like to take a moment to talk to all of you about the dangers of taking your parents to disney land." Nicola started and instantly I knew this one was the monologue for me! 

Ok for those of you who don't know what a monologue is: it is  a long speech by one actor in a play or movie, or as part of a theatrical 

production. and it tells the audience what the actor is 

thinking.



My monologue was about the dangers of 

taking your parents to disneyland. It is 

called Disney Danger. I have to practice it 

over fifty times so that I know it off my 

heart.


When I perform it to the performance 

group I get to wear a sparkly blue hat! We 

only have two weeks to practice it and we get 

to take a sheet of the words to take home to 

practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment