Thursday 11 April 2013



Talofa readers. Today we did talent development / passion time. I chose the performance group with Nicola which is part of talent development. First we counted to 20 in different emotions - that was called H.A.S.H (Happy , angry , sad and happy again.) Next we went away for 10 minutes to think of a song for our audition. If we didn't pass the audition we couldn't be in the performance group :(. When it was my turn I chickened out and so did Tara but we got a second chance. Nicola said we had until the end of lunch time to sing to her. I sang at lunch and so did Tara. Tara sang "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen and I sang "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction. We both got in :). Phew! Any way I had a great time today!

Blog you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment