Thursday 21 March 2013



I could hear everybody writing frantically as Jenni was rolling the dice and I was crossing my fingers that two would come up. Finally it was the last roll and I was crossing my fingers so hard that they almost fell off!

Yahoo, it was two! We won - Olivia and I won! Okay I guess you're wondering what in the world I'm talking about? Today for my talent development taster I did probability maths and we were guesstimating what number on the dice would come up the most. Olivia and I guessed the number two and amazingly it did (just so you know she rolled it 50 times!)

Next we guessed what lolly Jenni would pull out the most Olivia and I chose Banana and again Olivia and I guessed right. Jenni also pulled them out 50 times! After that we chose three lollies - I chose two bananas and one strawberry:)  

Next we did the dice rolling again ,I picked two again, I came second last :( oh well doesn't matter. 

Until next time , bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment